Tuesday, June 27, 2017

OOPPSS....

Well, I know that a lot happened this week, but to be honest, my mind just went blank and I can't remember a whole lot...haha

I am grateful that I got to spend some cool, out of the ordinary, time with President and Hermana Corbitt. This is their last week...President and Hermana Smith get here on Friday! But on Tuesday the Corbitt's hosted a dinner for the office staff at their house. Hna Corbitt made homemade mac and cheese with salmon and veggies. SOOO GOOD. a lot different from the food I have been eating haha We talked about the Fe Exceptional with them. I don't think I will ever completely understand it, nor will I ever get tired of talking about it. We also helped Hna Corbitt Friday night with an open house (to say good bye) at their apartment. We helped prepare the food (cooking with Hermana Corbitt is the best :)) and then served it.  We had some down time so we decided to take advantage of our time and we had our weekly planning session on the Corbitt's balcony that overlooks the temple. It was pretty dang cool :) (I'll send pictures pronto! 

We had some good lessons with Myson and some other investigators. 

I love you all! Hope you have the best week ever!
Hermana Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment