Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Don't Worry! I Survived Hurricane Maria!



Monday a lot of things happened, so that´s why I wasn´t able to write. It just so happened to be after the hurricane (Maria) ..so I am sorry. I´m doing well, we had transfers and I am staying another transfer (my 4th) here in Gazcue with Hna Jensen to finish her training. I´m still assigned to be the Hna Lider also. I´m excited for a new transfer and new miracles! I love you all! Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts! We are still in a different house...haha. We were fine during the hurricane. A lot of wind, rain, lightning and thunder. But we baked cupcakes (the ones you sent me, mom) so obviously we were fine...There´s a member from our ward that has a son serving in Puerto Rico, and all the missionaries are being evacuated. Her son is going to Colorado. The mission President and his wife of Puerto Rico are probably going to be staying in the house we´re in right now....so I might be homeless the next time I write you on monday. haha I´m sure they´ll find us a place. But I´m doing well. The work is going well, and I love you all!
Transfers!



Waiting out Hurricane Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment