Monday, September 18, 2017

One Year!!!
















I have one year of....
Living on a tropical island
Eating rice and beans for every meal
Being called Gringa, Rubia, Mi Amor, and Americana
Walking for endless hours in the hot sun
Preaching the Gospel
Being with someone 24/7
Speaking Spanish
Sweating profundly just for walking like a normal person
Being eaten by mosquitos (and sometimes bed bugs...)
Showing with dirty, cold water
Eating the best fresh fruit smoothies 
Waking up at 6:30
Being around the best people in the world
BEING A REPRESENTATIVE OF JESUS CHRIST!!

It´s been a great year! I wouldn´t change the time here for ANYTHING!

It´s been a decent week as well! We had a ward activity on tuesday night! Noche de Cine! We had quite a few investigators there! We watched Meet the Mormons.

We also found a family this week! They´re super great and Im exited to teach them more! WE also have a new investigator from Aruba, so she speaks 4 languages! Its super cool talking to her and learing about all the different cultures she knows! She has so much potential also, so things are looking up as far as new investigators go! The way we found her is a MIRACLE as well. We literally showed up at the perfect time!

 TIme is flying by! I can't believe Hna Jensen and I only have one more week as her first transfer! I am hoping and praying that we can stay together! Yesterday we got another companion as well! Hna Falcon. She´s from the DR, so we´re going to make her cook us yummy dominican food every day! It was a special transfer...Apparently things were going on, I don´t really know what...but apparently we´re supposed to be careful...haha. A lot of times I really think President has a LOT more trust in me than he should. 

We also had to move out of our apartment again!!! WHOOO! We still have bed bugs! Technically I think we´ve had them for the past weeks because we´ve all had bug bites, but we just barely told hna smith yesterday, so we had to pack up and move for the week to a different apartment. haha

I love the gospel! I love the time that I have here! I LOVE YOU ALLLL!!!

Hermana Lawrence





No comments:

Post a Comment