Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Translados

I love Yamasa!

Transfers! I have actually known my transfer (kind of) for like 3 weeks now.
I´m going to the mission office to be an Office Hermana. I´ve known that for a while, but on Saturday night President Corbitt called (always a heart attack when you see his name on the phone) and told me I´m also going to be an Hermana Leader. Hna Jones is staying here in Yamasa as an Hermana Leader too!

Yesterday I bore my testimony in Sacrament meeting and I started crying. Like I always do. And then later in the afternoon we had consejo de Rama and the President of the Rama asked if I was sad. I said yes, and that Yamasa will always have a little piece of my heart. They all got a good kick out of me saying that...haha

I have a really big announcement! After 4ish weeks without normal functioning water in our house...WE HAVE WATER! A guy finally came and fixed it! haha

The Family De Leon are doing really well! They are progressing so well! We moved their baptismal date to June so they can get married and everything, but they are reading their books of mormon and going to church! We love them with all of our hearts. They are the sweetest people ever! 

Bartolina (the one from last week with the broken arm) and Yoly (her daughter) are doing so well! Yoly came to church with us yesterday and LOVED it! Whoo!

Well, I am super sad to leave Yamasa and the jungle, but I am excited for a new adventure in the office.

Love you all!

Hermana Lawrence

The missionary apartment in Yamasa
My area in Yamasa
My area in Yamasa






No comments:

Post a Comment