Monday, May 8, 2017

Que passo con la lluvia?! (What happened to the rain?)

Hermana Jones y Hermana Lawrence

I want the rain back...now it is really hot...Count your many blessings! Haha

We had a misión activity on Friday night. We played games and had food. There were like 15ish investigators there! Really, really good turn out! The familia De León was there and they loved it! The food was weird. We planned with our misión leader that we would have pizza, but for some reason that fell through (probably because the pizza had to come from the capital because there are no pizza places in Yamasa) but we had hot dogs with cabbage on top and a cheese sauce....I have to admit that I didn´t try it..but yeah. I did try Malta Morena this week for the first time. It´s a super popular Dominican drink...IT IS DISGUSTING. I wanted to throw up. But I couldn´t say I didn´t like it because people were watching me...

We´ve been working with Antony, Jenny and Alejandro´s cousin and this week his whole family accepted to be baptized on the 3rd of June! It´s a mom, and three kids. They´re super cute!

We had stake conference yesterday and it was soooo great! The speakers were President Corbitt and his wife, The Temple president and his wife, and Elder Martínez (Area president or something like that I think...) and his wife. SOOOOOO goooooood.

Jenny and Franchesca are getting BAPTIZED this week! I am so excited and they are so ready. They already have a count down of days until their baptism and they tell us every time we see them! I love them so much!

We had a zone activity today in the Parque Mirador Norte. I think its like a national park or something...It was pretty. But I live in the jungle...so It was about the same haha

Love you all so much! I´m sorry my emails are terrible. Maybe someday I´ll try to improve haha

Hermana Lawrence  

No comments:

Post a Comment