Monday, March 5, 2018

Nos Vemos Prontos



I am officially writing my last email as a missionary. My heart is breaking. I LOVE being a missionary and I love these people here in the Dominican Republic. MORE THAN ANYTHING. I´m not done yet, though. This week we have 3 baptisms planned! I´m so excited for my brother and sisters to get baptized! Albert, Scarlet and Crismerli are those getting baptized! I love each of them SOOO much. Maria Luisa was baptized on Saturday! 


Well, so many miracles are happening but I´ll just tell you all when I´m in the states....bawling. LOVE YOU ALL! I know that this past year and a half have NOT been a waste of time. I have changed so much. I have gained a stronger testimony than ever of my Savior Jesus Christ. He Lives. I love the Book of Mormon. Stay strong everyone! I´ll forever be hermana Laura (haha)

LES QUIERO MUCHO! NOS VEMOS PRONTO!

Hermana Lawrence




No comments:

Post a Comment