Monday, February 12, 2018

Elder Renlund



It was a great week! We had little time in our area due to immigration, cosechas, and an APOSTLE visiting our mission, but the time we had, and the time we had out of our area was great as well! 


I have gained an even greater love and appreciation for the Book of Mormon this week. I was having a stressful morning one day and in personal study I was reading in Alma and the greatest feeling of peace hit me. I know that the book of mormon brings peace, comfort and JOY! There have been several times this week that we have been contacting people with the BOM and they´ve never heard of it, but when we explain to them about it, they´re so interested! I can´t imagine my life without the book of mormon, and I´m so glad I can carry it around in my hand all day!



On Saturday ELDER RENLUND came to our mission! It was amazing! At one point, he asked for a whiteboard and I was sitting on the front row and they put the whiteboard right in front of me. He came and looked DEEP into my plack and then looked at me and asked me how to say attitude in spanish. I had a mini freak out for a second and luckily I remembered how to speak! haha He talked about how we need to have a good attitude and effort as we do the work. If we only have one or the other or we don´t have either, we won´t be successful. We need to have BOTH of them.



Jefferson is getting baptized this weekend! We´ve been working with him since I got to the area, and it´s been a long proccess, but he´s excited for saturday! 



We are seeing some good things happening in the work! I´m excited to start this new weeek! Les Quiero mucho! Have the greatest week!



Hermana Lawrence


No comments:

Post a Comment