Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Leo y Joanna

Well, this is it. My last time telling you all what my new transfer is because I´m officially starting my last transfer....I´m TRAINING here in Higüey and being an hermana leader for two zones....It´s a good thing I won´t have any time to take it easy! I´m excited to work hard and work with a new hermana. I´m already sad I´m leaving her in the middle of her training! haha

Leo and Joanna were baptized and confirmed this week! To be honest, I was a little worried about what the bishop was thinking about them getting baptized because Leo is 10 and Joanna is 8, but the bishop was thrilled! The bishop asked leo to give his testimony in Sacrament meeting. In his testimony Leo said that when he was baptized he felt ¨glorious and an explosion...like BOOM¨ He also said that he was happy where he was at, in the true church and with God :) In Joanna´s confirmation the person giving her the blessing said something that really caught my attention. He said that she would one day be sealed to a preisthood holder in the temple. I thought that was really cool. We´re now working
with their cousin, Mariangela who has a baptismal date for February and with their mom, Anarosa. They´re the cutest and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

This week I tried interesting food....one day someone gave us Pig LIVER and a different day someone gave us PIG TOUNGE. I´m going to be honest, I liked the tounge a LOT better than the liver....haha

I love being a missionary. I don´t think I´ll ever be able to say it enough. I love seing change in people´s lives. I love being able to say I´m a representative of Jesus Christ. I love being able to help people understand their purpose here in the earth. I love the people here! 

Love you all and hope you always remember to read in the Book of Mormon and Pray EVERYDAY. 

Hermana Lawrence





No comments:

Post a Comment