Sunday, April 16, 2017

Short on time....

So I have so many things I want to say...but I'm probably not going to say half of them because I'm emailing from a crappy email place, but that's nothing new...jaja

YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHO MY NEW COMPANION IS!!!! Technically she's not new....HERMANA JONES!!!! My companion from the CCM! We're going to be companions again!! I am like freaking out. This will be the best transfer ever! I'm going to be honest, I'm nervous about having an american companion, though...vamos a ver! We're going to baptize everyone in Yamasa.

We had intercambios this week with our hna leaders. It was all right. I went to their area and they don't have ANY investigators (they're actually closing the area after tomorrow) so we literally contacted the whole time. Always an adventure with contacting :)

Saturday Jostin (just barely found out that it's spelled with an "o") and Alejandro had their entrevistas in the morning with my district leader and they passed with "flying colors" and then later they were baptized! Then  on Sunday they were confirmed and next week they're getting the Priesthood so they can pass the sacrament and everything! They're literally the best. They're always at church before us to help set up the chairs and pass out hymn books. Literally, they show up at like 8:20 and church starts at 9. whaaa haha

I went this week to go do my visa thing. I now have a card like residents have here. Yeah. I'm Dominican. You should be pretty jealous jajaja There were so many people there! It only took us 8 hours to finish...

Love you all! Hope your week is the best!
Hermana Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment